Front Desk Manager (Reception)
Calling all talented RECEPTIONISTS – FRONT DESK, OFFICE MANAGERS and EXECUTIVE ASSOCIATES (pick title based on your generation :P)
As you can tell, we are a fun loving, culture driven real estate agency in Mill Park.
But make no mistake – we’re serious about good people. Like a great cup of Melbourne coffee, scintillating chai latte or heavenly green tea – we want to work with the best.
A front desk position is critical for the first point of contact and our newest team member will need to be able to man (or WOman) a busy, often fast paced switchboard, making our customers feel “wow” and provide support to our sales and property management teams through versatile admin work.
Yes, there is potential to grow too into a sales or property management role – but let’s not get carried away just yet. 🙂
You’ve got to be:
- Confident and able to attend to multiple incoming calls
- Have strong multi-tasking abilities
- Immaculate in presentation and expression
- Have great people skills for people of all cultures
- Work autonomously and reliably
- Have an agents rep certificate (or be willing to get one)
- Have a sense of humour!
Ideally you will have at least twelve months experience in a similar position, hold advanced word skills and have an excellent work ethic.
If you can see yourself working as part of a fun and dynamic family team of high performing members, we’d love to hear from you.
Applications close 23rd of September @ 6pm!
Sounds like you?
APPLY HERE – https://www.seek.com.au/job/34307954?type=standout&userqueryid=81af1a785de074d2cb191b029cbd52a9-8370447
A change for the better in order?
Continue your journey with Ristic Real Estate and make the coming financial year – your best year ever!
Maybe you’re looking at moving closer to home, relocating to the Northern Suburbs or just do not get the support you know will take you the extra mile.
As a part of our team, you will be joining a progressive, experienced company that provides
- A spacious work environment with the latest technology and facilities
- Supportive directors to work alongside with
- Rewards through incentives and bonuses
- The latest training and development to keep you motivated and give you the edge
- A dedicated and consistent marketing campaign to your database
- Fun Team events – We work hard and we play hard!
Ristic Real Estate is a family business that is on the rise and has spent the last decade building a solid, trust worthy and bullet proof name in the Northern Suburbs. We are located in The Stables Shopping Centre in Mill Park and oversee the sale and management of residential property in suburbs such as Mill Park, South Morang, Bundoora, Epping, Lalor, Thomastown, Mernda and Doreen just to name a few. Grow with us and have the room to move and excel in a supportive and warm work environment, where we are open to working with you to achieve your individual goals. We are in this for the long term.
To be a part of our team, you will require:
– A pleasant, energetic and persistent attitude
– Ethics and Integrity of the highest degree
– Agent’s Rep Certificate, police check and drivers license,
– Experience in lead generation and nurturing a database of clients
– Stamina and a long term vision – you are in charge of how much $ you make !
– A clean, reliable car
Forget about the politics of working at a franchised office and join a boutique family agency that values integrity, rewards their employees generously and provides you with the freedom to realize your full potential.
All applications will be treated confidentially and discreetly.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org