Front Desk (Saturday Reception) and casual admin support role
Calling all talented RECEPTIONISTS – FRONT DESK, OFFICE MANAGERS and EXECUTIVE ASSOCIATES (pick title based on your generation :P)
As you can tell, we are a fun loving, culture driven real estate agency in Epping.
But make no mistake – we’re serious about good people. Like a great cup of Melbourne coffee, scintillating chai latte or heavenly green tea – we want to work with the best.
A front desk position is critical for the first point of contact and our newest team member will need to be able to man (or WOman) a busy, often fast paced switchboard, making our customers feel “wow” and provide support to our sales and property management teams through versatile admin work.
Yes, there is potential to grow too into a sales or property management role – but let’s not get carried away just yet. 🙂
You’ve got to be:
- Confident and able to attend to multiple incoming calls
- Have strong multi-tasking abilities
- Immaculate in presentation and expression
- Have great people skills for people of all cultures
- Work autonomously and reliably
- Have an agents rep certificate (or be willing to get one)
- Have a sense of humour!
Ideally you will have at least twelve months experience in a similar position, hold advanced word skills and have an excellent work ethic.
If you can see yourself working as part of a fun and dynamic family team of high performing members, we’d love to hear from you.
Applications close 24th of November @ 6pm!
Sales Associate and Sales Executive Positions
Are you a go out there and get type of person? Do you make friends easily? Do you love the thrill of the chase?
This might be for you!
At Ristic, we are a family business that specializes in selling homes across Melbourne’s North.
We have also built a proud reputation for a fun, positive and highly customer service focused work environment and are on the look out for a motivated applicant.
A background in hospitality, similar sales related roles, mortgage broking or customer service will be preferred, but not necessary.
A second language is a bonus, but again not necessary.
What is necessary friends is that you have great people skills! You won’t be afraid to “prospect” for business and a solid work ethic. You will need your own vehicle/drivers license, an agents rep certificate or willing to get one and police check.
You will be joining an exceptional team “family” culture and a very support environment that will provide you with:
– Wage or commission structure based on your experience (one size does not fit all and we are happy to guide/suggest options to the successful applicant)
– Support via training direct from Directors, senior team members, and industry coaches
– Mentoring and the opportunity to grow from Sales Associate to Sales Executive
– Appreciation, Acknowledgment and Reward for targets accomplished.
– A pretty awesome place to call work – we work hard and we play hard!
All applications will be treated confidentially and discreetly.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org