For emergency property maintenance during office hours, please contact our office immediately on (03) 9436 0888.
Outside of office hours, an on duty property manager can be contacted on our emergency mobile number 0488 007 036.
What is considered an emergency?
According to Consumer Affairs Victoria, urgent repairs are:
- A burst water service
- A blocked or broken toilet system
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- A failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by your landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering
- Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity, or water supply
- Any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- An appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
- A serious fault in a lift or staircase.
If you have a gas emergency, contact your gas supplier immediately.
“The best Real Estate Agents we have dealt with. Friendly, efficient and no nonsense. We would highly recommend anyone in the area to use Ristic” Tenant – Sarah B