We understand that it’s not just about managing property. Effectively it’s about eliminating the stress factor for you, so that when you are ready to enjoy the journey and benefits that your investment can provide you, its a team of capable, experienced professionals that you leave the keys with.
We’re a boutique and independent family business.
Family owned and operated for over a decade, we manage your property as if it was our own. We do not have a high turn over rate of staff as all our team members are rewarded on performance and our team culture and environment is extremely positive.
Our property managers
To ensure maximum benefit to our clients, our management team comprises of four property managers, one leasing specialist and three support staff; a combined 40 years of experience between them.
– Each property manager manages a capped amount of properties, safeguarding the service levels we offer.
– Single point of contact – when you are assigned a property manager at Ristic Real Estate, they manage all aspects of your investment; rather than just the leasing or managing or just the inspections.
– We don’t hand out keys to a prospective tenant – we escort them through, ensuring security for your property and convenience for your tenant as we meet them at the property (we don’t charge for this service)
– All our property managers and support staff are qualified agents representatives.
– Our commitment to keeping our landlords well-informed is paramount. Whether it’s a viewing, routine inspection, a maintenance request or other and whether you are local, interstate or overseas; you can expect us to call, email or mail you about your important investment.
Better Exposure/Ranking on realestate.com.au
All newly listed rental listings on realestate.com.au are “Premier” properties. This means when we market your home online, we provide superior exposure and a higher enquiry rate, rather than a standard listing that can appear further down the next few pages online.
We take more photos and we provide comprehensive and easy to read reporting. Depending on your property size, we take up to 1,000 photos to ensure we capture every detail of your property in a condition report. On average, a couple hundred photos are taken; while on a routine inspection, we provide a summary of your property’s condition, room by room along with photos so you are kept up to date with the management.
Guarantee of service
At Ristic we are committed to delivering the best property management experience to our clients. To keep us accountable we have implemented the “3 month free rule”.
If you are unhappy with the service you have received at Ristic Real Estate, you have brought this to our attention and we have failed to address your concerns, then we will gladly continue the management of your property for the next three months free of management fees.
If you believe we have failed to meet your expectations, please contact us to arrange a time to discuss how we can address your concerns and resolve any issues.
We have invested in technology that provides:
– An online booking system for tenants to inspect and apply for your property resulting in quicker application processing and a faster turn around time to have your property leased.
– Ease of payment to our clients through EFT – Landlord Disbursements are actioned twice a week.
– Landlord statements are automatically emailed to our clients every month
– Professional reports are created via iPad during inspection and emailed/mailed to our clients
Networks and Membership
As member of the Leading Property Managers of Australia Network, we have an ongoing resource to keep us sharp, up to date and connected with likeminded property professionals throughout Australia. In turn, we are well equipped to guide should you require direction and assistance in a different suburb, whether it be local or interstate. We have also been proud of our recent achievement, having been nominated as a finalist for small property management company of the year, best property manager (Nadine Maroun) and best property management website.
Thorough tenant selection
Personal character reference checks are always checked, along with proof of income and National Tenancy Data Base checks are made when requested or recommended by Ristic Real Estate. Employment and wage income is confirmed and current and previous rental references are followed up/confirmed.
Property managed by another agent? We offer an easy process to transfer it to us.
Its easier than you think. It’s a no cost process.
We have a Heart For The Homeless
Ristic are proud supporters of the Heart for the Homeless initiative, which sees us being actively involved helping those facing poverty and hardship in Australia; through the donation of clothing, furniture and non-perishable food items.
How we do this is we actively engage with home owners and tenants who are moving or want to discard these items. We are passionate about this initiative and glad we have an opportunity to give back to the community in this way.
Please see the following link for more information and we urge you to visit the website if you have any items you simply don’t need or are thinking of getting rid of:
Our down to earth approach is all about providing the finest real estate service to our clients and to create lifelong relationships with them.
“I have had investment properties over the last 10 years and have been to most real estates in the area. i wasn’t happy with any real Estate until i tried Ristic real estate. I have been with them for a number of years now and have found the team at Ristic to be very Professional and helpful, always going above and beyond. Looking after my properties the way they should be. Very Very happy with the service provided and a big thanks to the team at Ristic for there services in all aspects of real Estate. Highly recommended” Landlord – Bill G